Global Cloud Backup Market is expected to reach USD 7.4 Billion by 2024 from USD 1.28 Billion in 2017 at a CAGR of 28.6%.
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market.
KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get an unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at the country level to get a fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country-specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at the global market value for Cloud Backup market. The key driving factor for this market includes the increasing generation of huge volumes of data and lower costs and greater efficiency than on-premises backup are the key growth factor for Cloud Backup market.
The public cloud sub-segment among the deployment type segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share over the forecast period. Public cloud segment is expected to lead the market due to the growing adoption of cloud backup majorly by enterprises and is developing new and better ways in order to enhance operational benefits that reduce the costs.
Geographically, the Global Cloud Backup Market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The swift growth of the market in the North America region is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global market. The growth in the region is attributed to improved penetration of smart technologies such as IoT, cloud computing, big data, and analytics. Additionally the growth in the spending for deployment of small solutions across the various levels of government in the North America region.
• Complete analysis with respect to individual growth trends are incorporated within the scope of our study.
• Assessment of market definition along with the identification of key drivers, restraints opportunities for this market
• Comprehensive analysis of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, prospective opportunities, market shares, growth strategies along with identification of key companies are profiled.
• Detailed quantitative analysis of the current and future trends for the forecast period has been profiled.
• Global Cloud Backup Market analysis and segmentation with respect to component, service provider, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geography.
• Global Cloud Backup Market analysis and forecast for five major geographies- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America along with their key regions
The years that have been considered for the study are:
• Base year – 2016
• Estimated year – 2017
• Forecast period – 2017 to 2024
The research methodology used to forecast and estimate the Global Cloud Backup Market was done by collecting data about key vendor revenues via secondary research, which includes databases & directories (Bloomberg BusinessWeek, D&B Hoovers, and Factiva). Vendor offerings have also been considered in order to determine the market segmentation.
The bottom-up approach was employed to estimate at the overall market size of the Global Cloud Backup Market, which was derived by collecting the revenues of the key players in the market.
After estimating the overall market size, the market was categorized into several segments and sub-segments, which were then verified via primary research by conducting extensive interviews with senior, such as Vice Presidents (VPs), Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), directors, and executives of Global Cloud Backup Market globally.
The major key players that influence the growth of the Global Cloud Backup Market includes
• Asigra Inc.
• Carbonite, Inc.
• Datto, Inc.
• Efolder, Inc.
• Iron Mountain Incorporated
• Veeam Software
• Acronis International GmbH
• Barracuda Networks, Inc.
• Code42 Software, Inc.
• Druva Software
• IBM Corporation
• Microsoft Corporation
Key Target Audience:
• Cloud backup vendors
• Telecom service providers
• Cloud service providers
• System integrators
• Government agencies
• Cloud service providers
• Consultancy firms/advisory firms
• Managed service providers
• Training and consulting service providers
The scope of the Global Cloud Backup Market:
Research report categorizes the Global Cloud Backup Market based on component, service provider, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geography (region wise). Market size by value is estimated and forecasted with the revenues of leading companies operating in the Global Cloud Backup Market with key developments in companies and market trends
Global Cloud Backup Market, by Components:
Global Cloud Backup Market, by Service Provider:
• Managed Service Providers
• Telecom & Communication Services
• Cloud Service Providers • Others
Global Cloud Backup Market, by Deployment Model:
• Hybrid Cloud
• Public Cloud
• Private Cloud
Global Cloud Backup Market, by Organization Size:
• Small and Medium Size Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Global Cloud Backup Market, by Vertical:
• Government and Public Sector
• IT and telecom
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Consumer Goods and Retail
Global Cloud Backup Market, by Geographies:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
• Breakdown of North America Cloud Backup Market
• Breakdown of Europe Cloud Backup Market
• Breakdown of Asia Pacific Cloud Backup Market
• Breakdown of Middle East & Africa Cloud Backup Market
• Breakdown of Latin America Cloud Backup Market
Maximize Market Research offers customization of the report and scope of the report according to the specific requirement of our clients.
About Company Information
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.