- What is connection pooling?
- When should we use connection pooling?
- What is strong Dll?
- What is bucketing in the database?
- Do we need a certificate in client machine for HTTPS?
- What is two-factor authentication?
- Can we use singleton in reservation system?
- What is ref keyword in C#?
- Can we determine when an object goes out of the reference?
- What is a conditional and unconditional update in Ajax?
- What is message lever security?
- Can we use the function in where clause?
- What is Order in the Func Input or return type?
- What is the difference between ref and out keyword?
- How to thread safe Singleton class?
- The difference between interface and abstract class?
- When to use interface and Abstract class.
- What are Extension methods in C#?
- What is anonymous function and how to use this?
Recommended for you
Connect With Us
Subscribe to our newsletter today to receive updates on latest tech news, tutorials SEO tips many more.