We are looking for Technical Writers to Volunteer for writing articles for our publication. We are not looking for professional writers, but only Volunteers. We will pay a small monetary reward as a thank-you gesture. No prior experience is needed and anyone who is interested can contribute. Also, this is only a part-time requirement. There is no engagement/obligation of any sort whatsoever.
What you will get:
- Recognition on Beetechnical. (You will get a Content Developer status on our platform)
- Privilege to be a part of a growing publication. (Your picture, bio & link will be published on our Article Page**.)
- Promotion of your articles on our official Social Media channels.
- For every article, you will be paid 2$ as a small reward. For very good articles, the reward amount will be relatively higher.
- If your article reaches 1 million views within the first 6 months of it being posted, it will be marked as cornerstone content and a bonus of 100$ will be awarded to you.
For consistent writers (i.e. 5+ articles per month), the writer will receive 3$ per article. There is however no obligation to write 5 articles per month. You could even write fewer than 5 articles per month, but in that case, you will get 2$ for each article as a token of appreciation for your time and effort.
What will be required of you:
- A decent level of English.
- Some free time and interest to write an article.
- Technical know-how/knowledge about the article you are writing.
- Interesting topics for the article will have to be chosen. Topics along with references, links, and resources can be provided to you if you don’t have a topic to write about.
- Original content. Copy-pasting content from other articles/authors or your own articles which are already present somewhere else on the internet is not permitted**.
- You will not be allowed to post the same article on any other publication, platform, blog, or social media. Beetechnical will reserve the sole right to display your article. However, you can promote your article in any way and on any social media as you’d like.
**We do not entertain plagiarism. Every article will be verified for its authenticity via CopyScape. Note that we only require volunteers. The monetary reward is only a small way to thank you for your time and effort.
After you finish writing an article, it will be reviewed by one of our senior editors. Changes or suggestions may be proposed to you. Once the article is validated, it will be published for the public. The promised monetary reward will be paid to you on the same day. After this, any/all modifications to the article will be closed.
If this is something that really interests you and you wish to contribute to the tech community, feel free to get in touch with us via our Twitter Account.
Thank you! Cheers!